Clubs, Classes & Sports

What's On

Tuesday 6 July 2021

Community Care Group to restart

The Milford Community Care Group are looking forward to resuming their service and are working towards safely reopening. 

They are in touch with the Community Centre and hope to have the office at the Community Centre up and running for the co-ordinators to take bookings to take local residents to medical appointments near and far soon.

The group are also interested in meeting people who would like to be volunteer drivers. If this is of interest to you please contact them via the Community Centre.


Milford Community Care Group
01590 641700
Community Centre, 9 Sea Road, Milford on Sea, SO41 0PH

1 comment:

  1. I am so pleased to hear the Community Care group will soon be resuming. I have used it in the past to get to my medical appointments many times. I look forward to seeing some original volunteers and maybe some new ones (when I need your help). Your service has been a blessing to me. Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Please Note: Your comment will be approved by the administrator before publication. This could take 24 to 48 hours. Thank you.