Clubs, Classes & Sports

What's On

Tuesday 31 August 2021

Award News from No64 Biscuit House

A message from Clare at No64 Biscuit House in Milford on Sea high street. Just as they win one award, they are now nominated for another:

Hi all!

Well, it’s been a whirlwind month here at No64 Biscuit House and guess what, thanks to so many of YOU, voting for us, We won the Muddy Stilettos Award for the Best Interiors Store in Hampshire & the IOW!

I’d be lying if I said I didn’t cry when we found out and, as I’m well aware, it couldn’t have happened without your support and so thank you, from the very bottom of my heart!

Next month is when we receive our trophy, but I couldn’t wait to tell you, oops!

Then, as if like buses, one of you nominated us for another award, one we didn’t even know existed if I’m to be perfectly honest! There’s such a touching story behind the award though, as you’ll read, and so we’d like to ask you to vote for us again, please?

The award is for Outstanding Customer Service; voting is quick & easy and closes on Sept 6th. Just click this link and you’ll be whisked away to where you can read about the award, and vote (all you do is select ‘No64 Biscuit House’ from the drop-down list and press ‘Submit’): To vote: Please click here.

I feel a little cheeky, asking you to vote for us again; we didn’t ask to be nominated though but as we have been, I feel I ought to try to get Milford on Sea on the worldwide stage (the award doesn’t just cover the UK)!

Thank you again, for your wonderful support, don’t forget to come and see us soon, at your award-winning village store!

Clare xx

No64 Biscuit House
Milford on Sea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Note: Your comment will be approved by the administrator before publication. This could take 24 to 48 hours. Thank you.