Clubs, Classes & Sports

What's On

Wednesday 17 February 2021

Children's Books from Read with Rosie

Rosie Miller is a hairdresser who lives in Milford on Sea and like many her livelihood has been curtailed by Lockdown.

It is always admirable when someone tries something new, so I'm pleased to share the post below that Rosie made on Facebook. I hope people can support her and wish her good luck with her new venture.

"Hello Milford On Sea community! 

I have lived here all my life and have always supported our beautiful village. I've been a hairdresser since I left school but as you all know these difficult times have led to a lot of us not being able to work, including myself. So I just wanted to post in here to let you all know I have started a new journey selling Children's books for Usborne Publishers. Reading is something I am so very passionate about and I believe is so important for our children. I have made a Facebook page called Readwithrosie. (Click here to visit page.)

So please feel free to take a look. I can get free delivery on all books so happy to deliver Covid securely to your doorstep! Rosie x"


Read with Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Note: Your comment will be approved by the administrator before publication. This could take 24 to 48 hours. Thank you.