Clubs, Classes & Sports

What's On

Monday 30 March 2020

Ray's Italian Kitchen updates Takeaway Service

Stacey at Ray's Italian Kitchen sends the message below:

Hello 

I just wanted to say how overwhelming the last two weeks have been. The support and gratitude from the village and all of my wonderful customers has been incredible, so thank you! 

From this week, I will be continuing to serve you on a Wednesday and a Friday Only. 

Wednesday: 12noon to 2.30pm for the vulnerable & over 70s only (click here for menu)

Wednesday: 5pm - 8.30pm all customers

Friday: 5pm to 9pm all customers.

To give you a head’s up, if last week was anything to go by, it is best that you call early. Even if you leave a message on the answer machine the day before, I can call you back when I am at work. 

Please remember I am working on my own, with my partner Paul delivering so I am asking that people call no later than 2pm on the day as I need to start preparing the fresh food for the evening from then on. 

Also sorry it’s also not feasible to answer the phone while in service and take payment, so I would kindly ask that you to stick to the times of 10am -2pm for ordering. 

You can also e-mail me up to 2pm on the day to:
info@raysitaliankitchen.co.uk and I will call you back. 

I have added a few new pasta dishes for you to enjoy this week plus I have fresh olives & feta peppers while stocks last.


Thanks and stay safe, 

Stacey
click to view menu

Ray’s Italian Kitchen
11 High Street, Milford on Sea, SO41 0QF
01590 645300




1 comment:

  1. Elizabeth M C Brown1 April 2020 at 18:44

    A BIG Thank You to Rays for a lovely Lunch today. Such brilliant value and so tasty. This is the Wednesday one, for those of us Isolated, over a certain age and/or vulnerable. Really cannot be much profit in it for them, if any, a true community service. I thought they were great before this, now I think they deserve a medal, well done!!

    ReplyDelete

Please Note: Your comment will be approved by the administrator before publication. This could take 24 to 48 hours. Thank you.