Clubs, Classes & Sports

What's On

Monday 16 August 2021

Stunning Milford on Sea Calendar launched

Local retired semi-professional photographer, Graham Wiffen who is well known for taking stunning pictures of the beauty around the village has launched a calendar for 2022.

As Graham explains: 

"I am happy to announce that I have launched my 2022 Calendar and it is available to pre-order.

After a number of you asked me last year to do one, this is my first calendar, so am offering this in limited numbers but I will be making a donation to Oakhaven Hospice from any profits generated from the sale.

The calendar includes a range of images from across the local area of the New Forest National Park.

It includes a few of my own favourites and hopefully some of yours too but mostly includes those which you have shown interest in through social media over the past year. I trust you will enjoy looking at it hanging on your wall.

Since the start of the pandemic I have been posting regularly to try and bring something positive into your lives, especially for those who have been isolating or spending much more time at home. My aim was to bring a smile, some colour or simply some joy into all our lives over the past 18 months or so. Thank you to each and every one of you who have liked/commented/shared my images and especially to those who have expressed thanks for the pictures and how they have helped you in this difficult time. I hope the calendar will do the same over the next 12 months when you look at the images.

The calendar is professionally printed on high quality card and provided with a gloss finish, so will look great hanging up at home. It is spiral bound across the centre fold, with an A4 landscape glossy photo above and an A4 landscape month-to-a-view calendar page below. The page also includes some background information on each shot.

The calendar is now available for pre-order and should be ready to ship in September. The cost is £9 plus p&p and at the moment I am only offer shipping to the U.K. If you would like International shipping, then please drop me a message and we can work something out.

I hate to mention this but Christmas is on the way and they will make great stocking fillers or just simply presents for friends and family.

Thank you in advance for your interest."

To find out more about Graham's photography; please click here.

To order the calendar; please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Note: Your comment will be approved by the administrator before publication. This could take 24 to 48 hours. Thank you.