Sam said “Everyone at Lymington does a great job , especially at this difficult time. We have had to adapt our restaurant to deliver a take-away service and I came up with the idea of raising money by providing a Chef’s NHS Special for Lymington Hospital Friend’s Appeal. Thanks to our loyal customer base we sold 158 meals and have donated £450.30 to the friends”.
Over past weeks, Sam Hughes, owner at La Perle has been running a Chef's NHS Special, will be a where 19% of every dish sold would be donated to Lymington Hospital Friends to help in the fight against COVID 19.
|click image to enlarge|
Sam has today being able to tell us that La Perle and its customers have raised £450.30 and they are very grateful for the help towards the hospital, its patients and staff.
To read the article in the Lymington Hospital Friends newsletter, please click here.
To see La Perle's menu and order your dishes please click here.
|Sam Hughes, La Perle|
Pic: Advertiser & Times
click image to enlarge
- Please order via the La Perle website.
- Delivery only service, no collections.
- Please order in advance if possible and they will do their best to deliver at your preferred time.
- Deliveries to the SO41 and BH25 areas.
- Minimum order for delivery £15, delivery charge £2.