Clubs, Classes & Sports

What's On

Tuesday 24 March 2020

Ray’s Italian Kitchen Update

A message from Ray's Italian Kitchen:

Following the government announcement last night and within the realms of sense & sensibility, I will be continuing a limited service on takeaways this week. I feel a massive sense of community support/spirit is needed to make sure we all come out the other side safely. 

We have many resourceful people in this village and being a village is in our favour I believe. If we all STAY AT HOME we have every fighting chance of keeping ourselves and our vulnerable neighbours/family safe. 

Obviously I will be working alone, therefore I will have limited availability so I am asking that you communicate early so that I can organise logistics and cooking times etc. My partner whom lives with me will be delivering to minimise any element of risk to you or ourselves. 

I, like you have a responsibility to my little boy whom is 7 and my 73-year-old mother who lives in an annex on my house therefore its essential we follow instructions on non-contact deliveries. Where possible leave something for Paul to put your food on or even a plastic box or tray for him to drop into so it’s safe for you to pick up. 

Non-contact deliveries guide 

Phone order through Pay over the phone Driver knocks door and leaves in appropriate place as requested Driver stand back from door and wait for you to acknowledge drop off.  Driver then leaves You enjoy!! 

On Wednesday I will be concentrating on the vulnerable people (ONLY) in our community. This offering will be from 5pm to 7.30pm. Please call the restaurant between 10am and 12 noon on Wednesday for orders or leave a message on the answer phone and I will contact you on my return. 

On Friday and Saturday I plan to run 5pm till 8pm to those of you who are interested in a night off from cooking. I am conscious that by then you will all be looking forward to having a weekend feel to add some sort of normality to this unprecedented time we find ourselves in. 

Please can you call between 10am and 12 on Friday/Saturday to place your orders or leave a message and I will get back to you on my return. It goes without saying that I will communicate with you if anything changes. 

Next week I will confirm my intentions on what will be on offer, as we all know everything is changing rapidly therefore we just have to wait and see. 

I wish all of you my best wishes and urge you to keep safe and to STAY AT HOME 

Stacey x



Ray’s Italian Kitchen
11 High Street, Milford on Sea, SO41 0QF
01590 645300
www.raysitaliankitchen.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Note: Your comment will be approved by the administrator before publication. This could take 24 to 48 hours. Thank you.