Following the Prime Minister' lockdown announcement tonight these are the type of shops that can still remain open as we have read and understand the current situation.
Government's list of retailers which are excluded from the order to close:
- Supermarkets and other food shops
- Health shops
- Corner shops
- Petrol stations
- Bicycle shops
- Hardware shops
- Laundrettes and dry cleaners
- Garages car rentals
- Pet shops
- Post offices
- For collection and delivery.
- It is allowed food to be delivered to your home.
- All sit-down restaurants will be closed.
|click image to enlarge|
What else do the new restrictions involve?People will be allowed to leave home only for the following reasons:
- Shopping for necessities, as infrequently as possible
- One form of exercise a day, such as running or cycling, alone or with household members
- For medical or care needs, for example to help a vulnerable person
- Travelling to and from work, but only if you cannot work from home.
Meeting friends, shopping for anything beyond essentials, and gathering in crowds are now banned.
For More Government information: please click here.