Clubs, Classes & Sports

What's On

Wednesday 5 December 2018

Ray’s Italian Kitchen Now Open

The hugely anticipated new restaurant, Ray’s Italian Kitchen is now open in the village, welcoming guests to its 65- cover newly refurbished eatery.

click image to enlarge
It will be offering dishes big on flavour, such as Salsa di Noci, a spinach and ricotta tortellini, Insalata Mediterranea with rosary goats cheese, figs and pomegranate and the classic pizzas, Quattro Stagioni and Diavola.

There is also the option of a ‘Small Plate’ grazing menu of Ham Croquettes Gigantes Beans, Lentils, hake fillet and sauce vierge and Chickpea, feta, basil, tomato red onion salad, ideal for sharing.

Every detail of the restaurant has been obsessed over by owner, Stacey down to the sophisticated interior in tones of gold and blue, creating a place for eating, drinking, talking and sharing.

Going back to her roots, Stacey can be found in the kitchen, ensuring that the quality of food is of the highest standard.

To book please call 01590 645300 or email: info@raysitaliankitchen.co.uk


Ray’s Italian Kitchen
11 High Street 
Milford on Sea 
SO41 0QF




3 comments:

  1. Ray's looks wonderful - so stylish, ever Stacey. Looking forward to our first taster next Thursday Lovely launch party - so impressed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Booked for this evening...7th December and looking forward to it.All our very best wishes to Stacey and the team. Terry and Jean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant meals, so good I went with My Husband for a belated 41st Wedding Anniversary meal on the 18th December and with my Best Friend Carol on the 19th December!They had only been open 9 Days!!
    Knocks 'spots' off Pebble Beach!!
    Have already booked for my 70th Birthday with Friends on the 16/3/2019).I am not missing out, this Restaurant will 'Fly' I think I may have done myself no favours by posting this, as Frankly, they are going to do so well!
    Lovely Decor, Brilliant Food, Great staff, Thanks Jay Jay and Harvey and Stacey, the Owner, who came out of the Kitchen, with my starter. I didn't meet the other Chef/s but he/she, they, must be SO talented. What lovely people. I wish you well, but you will do SO well! Liz Brown
    So good, I have already booked for my 70th Birthday on the 16/3/2019. This will be a HUGE Hit in the Village and I am Not missing out!! Liz Brown Milford On Sea

    ReplyDelete

Please Note: Your comment will be approved by the administrator before publication. This could take 24 to 48 hours. Thank you.