Clubs, Classes & Sports

What's On

Thursday 12 February 2015

Dominic's Fun for Golfers

I have just bought a book that I haven't yet read.

I have however bought a previous novel by the same author, and found it a well written story that was both funny and heart-warming. It gave me a wonderful feeling, just like eating a donut with a cup of strong tea in front of a roaring winter fire, 

If you would like to know why I am telling you about this, all you have to do is click here.

How many authors do you know who write a book and then donate everything to a worthy charity?

So, I will get straight to the point, if you like golf and reading, then you might like to buy this book: Open Links click here.

When I bought my copy today, I then posted on Dominic's blog: "Hi Dominic, I find golf painful to play and more painful watch. However, your motives for writing your book inspired me to just buy it for my Kindle. I will read it, and no doubt (having already read The Ripple Effect, about a real sport - football!) enjoy it. Doesn't matter really, it is great you are doing something so worthy for a cause that can really make a difference to real people who have just been unlucky. Life is unfair, so enjoying every day and laughing as much as you can, while you can, seems the best way forward for those of us lucky enough to be able do so. I really hope your efforts will make a difference to as many people as it can - and that you keep us smiling. See you Sunday week."

This article was not written as a plug for Dominic's comedy show in Love Milford Week, but I was simply reading his blog, (and unusual for me), I thought buying and reading his book was the least I could do. 

Naturally, it would be daft not mention that you can see and enjoy the top comedy of Dominic Holland next week. This was not written to sell tickets, every word is true and buying his book can truly help someone less fortunate than us. 

click image to enlarge
The show will take place at Milford on Sea Community Centre with Tickets at £12, and the bar will be open on night from 7pm.

This is going to be fun, so Book your Tickets at:

Milford on Sea Community Centre Box Office: Open from 10am to 4pm on weekdays, and from 10am to 1pm on Saturdays. (Tel: 01590 644861)

or Buy Tickets Online by clicking here

Love Milford Week
www.lovemilfordweek.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Note: Your comment will be approved by the administrator before publication. This could take 24 to 48 hours. Thank you.