Clubs, Classes & Sports

What's On

Thursday 23 February 2012

New Menu at Zaika

I am not an expert in many things, but one thing I do know is a great curry!

Having visited Indian Restaurants across the length and breadth of the country, it is easy for me to say how good Zaika is, indeed Milford on Sea is very fortunate to have such a good Indian restaurant in the heart of the village.  My wife is quite right when she says that I would be happy to sleep in a giant naan!

Things are about to get a bit more exciting, as Kalam has told me they are launching a brand new menu on the 1st of March.  The team have been working on the new dishes for some months, and everything is now ready to launch.

To make things a bit more special, Zaika will be holding a ‘New Menu Preview Night’ on Wednesday 29th February 2012.  This provides a great opportunity to try a variety of the improved recipes and new authentic dishes on offer.

To ensure that you can enjoy as much as you like, the evening will be an ‘All You Can Eat Buffet, with a Free Glass of House Red/White Wine or half a Cobra’.  All this will only cost each diner £14.95pp

The team at Zaika are always first to support any community events, so it would be nice if everyone popped in to give the new menu a try.

Sadly, I cannot make the ‘New Menu Preview Night’, as we are dining at 'Dinner', Heston Blumenthal's new restaurant in London that day.  I know, my wife is lucky to have me.  However, do not be too concerned, as I fully intend to try out the new menu at the earliest opportunity.  The day after sounds a good idea to me!

To book for the ‘Zaika New Menu Preview Night’ on Wednesday 29th February 2012 please call: 01590 643084

www.zaikanewforest.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Note: Your comment will be approved by the administrator before publication. This could take 24 to 48 hours. Thank you.