Clubs, Classes & Sports

What's On

Wednesday 13 January 2010

Elvis is coming to town!


Yep, Elvis is coming to join us at Milford on Sea Food Week. The Asian cousin of the King will be performing at Zaika Indian Restaurant on Tuesday 6th April 2010. Elvis will be in full voice, & hearing him singing with a touch of ‘Bhangra style’ just has to be seen. I have already booked & I am taking my wife to make up for not sending a valentine’s card. (I know it is a month away, but I always forget!) My guess is that you will never have seen an act like this before. Tickets are £35 for the show & a set course finest Indian meal. If you don’t want to miss out on this fun evening I would suggest booking now on 01590 643084.

Hit link below to see Indian Elvis in action! - http://www.indianelvis.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Note: Your comment will be approved by the administrator before publication. This could take 24 to 48 hours. Thank you.