Clubs, Classes & Sports

What's On

Thursday 19 November 2009

The police are after you!

I was contacted by the police tonight. My first reaction was of course, that they had heard about my recent escapade investigating Monks on your behalf. Whilst I was rapidly considering how I would get out of my latest scrape, it soon became apparent that they were not after me, but they are actually looking for you.

Neil Chippindale, our local Safer Neighbourhood Sergeant, is looking for local people to join a database of community contacts, who will receive a bi-monthly e-mail bulletin relating to Milford on Sea. The bulletin would cover local beat reports, and requests for feedback of areas of concern. To register please contact the New Milton Safer Neighbourhoods Team on:

Ideally they would like your name, address (so they know to keep you informed about Milford on Sea.) All e-mail addresses will be protected. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Note: Your comment will be approved by the administrator before publication. This could take 24 to 48 hours. Thank you.