Clubs, Classes & Sports

What's On

Wednesday 7 June 2023

Dog Training in Milford on Sea

Jasmin Mason at Karuna Canine Behaviour is a Local qualified & experienced Dog Behaviour Consultant & Trainer based in Milford on Sea, and she will be holding two new dog training courses starting in July.

The Rapid Recallers Course commences on: Saturday 29th July at 10am for 6 weeks.

This course is ideal for dogs that:
  • Dont come back when called
  • Are easily distracted
  • Are not ready to be let off lead yet

The Loose Leaders Course commences on: Saturday 29th July at 11.30am for 6 weeks.

This course is ideal for dogs that:
  • Pull on lead
  • Are challenging to walk
Each course costs: £90.

Jasmin also runs courses for; 121 Training, Puppy & Beginner Life Skills and a Life Skills Training Club.

To find out more please contact Jasmin: karunacaninebehaviour@gmail.com - 07532 825702 - www.karunacaninebehaviour.com

-------------------------------------------------

About Jasmin Mason at Karuna Canine Behaviour

Jasmin is a Qualified & Experienced Dog Behaviour Consultant & Trainer.

As she explains: My name is Jasmin and I am the owner, head trainer and behaviour consultant at Karuna Canine Behaviour. I am qualified, accredited, insured, and highly experienced in my field- working with dogs and their owners is my absolute passion.

I love working with high energy dogs, fizzy dogs, busy dogs, working breeds in pet homes and the dogs that have a little summin' summin' that needs channelling in the right way. I enjoy working with all breeds, but its no secret that I am a German Shepherd lover through and through and have a special place in my heart for dogs that are often considered 'scary', but in reality as loveable loons. I train through relationship and motivation based techniques, designed to work with the dog in front of you, find what motivates them, drives them, what they enjoy, and use that in a way that enables us to enhance their training, and improve our lives with our dogs for the better.

Reactivity cases are my absolute favourite to work with. Many of my services are designed specifically with this often misunderstood dogs in mind- helping you to build practical skills, develop confidence in yourself and your dog, improve your relationship, AND get the results your looking for. Infact, many of these services were built on creating something that I once would have benefitted from when I worked through reactivity with my own dog. There is never any judgement, just love and support from myself and the incredible community of reactive dog owners that I have built. I offer a 'holistic' approach, looking at every factor impacting your dogs behaviour and addressing the root cause of your dogs reactivity as opposed to solely tackling the symptoms. Reactivity is often an emotionally-taxing problem to deal with, but the moments where you begin to see how much your dog has changed and grown is beyond magic. Dealing with reactivity is never a quick fix, but I'm here to give you the skills to begin your dogs transformation.

I offer a range of workshops, classes, as well as 121 training and behaviour consultations.

If you're ready to begin your training and behaviour journey, let's chat! 


Karuna Canine Behaviour
07532 825702

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Note: Your comment will be approved by the administrator before publication. This could take 24 to 48 hours. Thank you.