Clubs, Classes & Sports

What's On

Sunday 29 January 2023

Polly takes her Reiki & Tarot Practice fully mobile

Local Milford on Sea resident, Polly Pollock has now officially launched Arcana Healing, her fully mobile Reiki Healing Practice. She is currently taking bookings for February and onwards. 
 
Polly also offers Tarot Guidance Sessions alongside her Reiki services and will soon be introducing Spiritual Guidance/Counselling and Animal Reiki Sessions.
 
She would love to hear from anyone (or their pets!) who may be interested in her Reiki or Tarot Sessions in your own home.

Meet Polly: "I'm an Intuitive Reiki, Tarot & Spiritual Healer. My mission is to help you to heal and grow through Reiki Healing, Tarot Guidance, Spiritual Guidance and more.

​I have always been Clairsentient (meaning that I feel other people's energy and can connect with them in this way). I have been a qualified Reiki healer since the young age of 18 and have been doing Tarot and Spiritual Guidance alongside this ever since. I am able to tap into other people's energies along with my own intuition when doing my healings and sessions, so that I can get a clear understanding of what you need, and give you the best possible spiritual guidance going forward.

​I can't wait to help you on your journey, whatever it may be! Feel free to get in touch to find out more."

To get in touch with Polly to let her know about your interest, or to ask any questions, please contact her on: 07931 999028 or at Polly@arcanahealing.com

You can also read more on her website: www.arcanahealing.com


Arcana Healing
07931 999028

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Note: Your comment will be approved by the administrator before publication. This could take 24 to 48 hours. Thank you.