Clubs, Classes & Sports

What's On

Saturday 3 December 2022

Join in the Beginners Salsa Classes

The Beginners Salsa Classes have started and new members are still very welcome to join in.


The classes are held in the Dance Studio in Milford on Sea Community Centre and run weekly on Fridays from 7.30pm to 8.30pm. 

Classes will be running until Friday 16th December and then restart after Christmas on 6th January 2023.

Suitable for complete beginners or those with some experience of salsa.

No partner needed. £8 per class.

Learning Salsa is a great way to meet new people and get moving to high energy music. Option to head to the pub together for a drink after class.

To bookplease click here - or text 07787 428714 to book your place & pay in class.


Your teacher:

Danie Louise says: I've taught and performed salsa all over the world. I have over 15 years teaching experience and I'm now a professional mindset coach - this class is all about bringing those two disciplines together - to move great and feel great!

I love teaching salsa because it's a lot of fun and I've seen how it's helped so many people (including myself) to feel more confident and happy!

My aim is to help people gain the confidence and technique to enjoy dancing salsa, while creating space to have fun and forget about life's challenges for a little while. As someone new to the area I'm also looking to meet new people and I've learned that salsa is one of the most fun ways to do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Note: Your comment will be approved by the administrator before publication. This could take 24 to 48 hours. Thank you.