Clubs, Classes & Sports

What's On

Thursday 5 May 2022

Colin Judson launches Crunch Time Fitness

Many in the village will know Colin Judson as an international opera singer who has entertained us in numerous shows around Milford on Sea.

Lockdown of course bought his career to a standstill and rather than simply wait for things to change, he has now trained to become qualified as a personal trainer and launched Crunch Time Fitness.

You can hear Colin's story and about his new services by clicking here.

Please click image to watch video

As Colin explains; "I can help you to improve your physical and mental health in a way that best suits you. My role will be to help you all the way, but I want you to be in charge of the process and whether it happens in your gym, a private gym (that I hire), the forest, your house, my garden or the cliff top – I’ll come up with a plan that fits you perfectly, whilst I provide encouragement, expert advice and support.

As you will see from this video, I am also a professional singer. As for most of us, the last 9 months have turned my world on its head and led to me re-evaluating my direction in life. Dictionaries tell us that a journey involves travel which could for example mean walking from one place to another but also moving from one situation to another one. The latter is what I have done and I have now decided that, on the basis of my experience, I want to use what I have learned to guide and support people who want to embark on a similar journey to improved fitness, health and well-being."

Crunch Time Fitness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Note: Your comment will be approved by the administrator before publication. This could take 24 to 48 hours. Thank you.