Ray’s Italian Kitchen is making lunch the new dinner from Thursday (1st October) with a 2 course set menu at the special price of £14.25, normally £19.
The menu will include:
· Autumnal minestrone soup (V)
· Mackerel soar salad - a Venetian specialty of pickling fish in aromatic wine & sweet vinegar with onions
· Pan-roasted goats cheese salad with red onion marmalade & wild rocket (V)
· Whitebait deep-fried seasoned with smoky paprika, served with eggy tartar sauce
· Garlic bruschetta with cherry tomatoes marinated with shallots & basil (Vg)
· Hen egg baked in spiced tomato with cheesy top, served with dipping crouton
· Beef & pork meatballs topped with mozzarella cheese baked in tomato served with skinny fries & salad
· Chicken parmigiana, rice
· Pasta, potatoes & Genovese basil pesto with pine nuts (V)
· Prawn & pumpkin risotto with garden herbs & lemon
· Courgette, potato, red onion & scamorza cheese frittata, served with seasonal green salad (V)
· Pizzetta funghi all’aglio (V)
· Flat bread with garlic mushrooms, gorgonzola & mozzarella cheese, served with tomato & onion salad
Stacey said: “We’ve brought back our lunch offering with a 25% discount as many of my clientele may prefer to eat at lunchtime now as we become more limited in the evenings due to the early closure of 10pm.”
Ray’s Italian Kitchen is open lunchtimes from Wednesdays to Saturdays from 12pm to 2.00pm (last sitting) and then evenings from 6pm, with the last sitting at 8.30pm
Bookings are essential and customers are reminded to wear face coverings when visiting the restaurant.
To book call 01590 645300 or email email@example.com
To see Ray's latest Menus: please click here.