Clubs, Classes & Sports

What's On

Saturday 8 August 2020

Simon sets sights on 2022 Para Commonwealth Games

Milford on Sea resident, Simon Heaps has a dream to represent England in Wheelchair Table Tennis at the 2022 Para Commonwealth Games in Birmingham and more.

As Simon explains; "I am 64 yrs old and lost my right leg last year. I have a dream to get to the 2022 Commonwealth Para Games and play for England in wheelchair Table Tennis. I believe I can do it. But, I desperately need funds to get me there and I need a Corporate Sponsor that will back me on my journey. If you or anybody you know is willing to put their faith and cash in me then please contact me. With a sponsor I can achieve it."
To find out more about Simon, or to see how you can support him, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Note: Your comment will be approved by the administrator before publication. This could take 24 to 48 hours. Thank you.