Clubs, Classes & Sports

What's On

Thursday 23 November 2017

St George's 1940's Open Day

As you may know, we don't normally promote events on the news, as they are covered on www.milfordonseacalendar.org  

However, on this occasion we are making an exception having received a letter from a fellow resident:

"I have attached a notice promoting a fun event that St Georges Care Home are holding. I was hoping it might also be of interest for your webpage.

My mother was in St Georges most of this year and passed away there in September. I have to say the care and expertise they showed in looking after her and in talking to me and the rest of the family was above and beyond anything I could have asked for."


You will find the details of the 1940's Open Day below and in the village calendar, so pop along, meet the team, explore, and enjoy the music.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Note: Your comment will be approved by the administrator before publication. This could take 24 to 48 hours. Thank you.