Clubs, Classes & Sports

What's On

Thursday 3 December 2015

Polar Bear Spotted on Isle of Wight

click image to enlarge
A Polar Bear has been spotted on the Isle of Wight by an eagled eyed passenger sailing past The Needles on P&O's Adonia.

Before showing my wife the picture, I asked her: "Where do you find polar bears?", in her inimitable style she immediately said; "It depends on where you lost them." 

She's a laugh a minute to live with.

I did not give up on my intended zoological lesson and asked; "What's the difference between a polar bear and a panda?" - The girl proved herself far too sharp when she answered in mega speed; "About 1500 miles."

I had nearly lost the will to live, but I still made the mistake of attempting one last question. "Have you ever seen a man-eating polar bear the love of my life?" - "No, but down at Verveine I saw a man eating a fish."

Boom! - I was down and out.

Not sure I will bother showing her the picture after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Note: Your comment will be approved by the administrator before publication. This could take 24 to 48 hours. Thank you.