Clubs, Classes & Sports

What's On

Monday 14 October 2013

Cooking for Men Over 55

When I saw a poster for 'Men Over 55', I thought 'my waistline is getting close, but still not there yet'.
 
Then I realised, they meant 'Over 55 years of age'.
 
The advertisement was for a Free Community Cooking Skills Class, which covers simple ideas and tips on preparing heathy meals.
 
The course lasts six weeks and is held in the Milford on Sea Community Centre every Tuesday afternoon at 2pm to 3.30pm from 29th October until 3rd December 2013.
 
This event should be of great value to the sensible men in the village, my wife even thinks I should go, as I just about qualify. However, I think I will wait for the 'Lose weight with curry' and 'Chocolate for eating and bathing' courses.
 
To find out more, or book a place please call: Ann Chester on 02380 285588.

Everyone is welcome!
 
Course supported by: Hampshire County Council and New Forest District Council.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Note: Your comment will be approved by the administrator before publication. This could take 24 to 48 hours. Thank you.