Clubs, Classes & Sports

What's On

Tuesday 1 October 2013

A Thank You to Someone

Out of the blue we received a thank you to an anonymous person in the village. We don't know the full story, who it was or where, but this was the message to someone in Milford on Sea:
 
"I would like to thank the kind gentleman who assisted me on Friday 27th September. My 73 year old mother was choking and a kind gentleman proved that there still are good kind people left In this world.

A massive thank you for your help (and your water!!), you will know who you are - and I can't thank you enough. If ever we are in the area again (we're from Wiltshire) I will pop in and thank you again personally!"

Mrs Linda Painter
------------------------------------------
Well done to whoever the Good Samaritan was.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Note: Your comment will be approved by the administrator before publication. This could take 24 to 48 hours. Thank you.