Clubs, Classes & Sports

What's On

Friday 21 April 2017

Befriending is Fun

Our Milford on Sea Befrienders provide a regular friendly visit to anyone who feels isolated or lonely in our community.


Just look at what people are saying …….

“We have a very close bond and never run out of things to talk about”

“We have lovely times together and I can tell her things and share problems, she always listens sympathetically and is a great help.”

“I wasn’t sure at first as I am nervous of meeting new people, now I would not be without my new friend.”

“Being a befriender is an enriching and rewarding experience for me. Chatting with my befriendee is always a pleasure.”

“We went for a little walk and had a cup of tea. Another lovely time as a befriender.”

“I feel really blessed to be able to do this, we both really look forward to our time together.”

If you’d like someone to visit you, or to join as a befriender, please contact:

Milford on Sea Befrienders
Steve Anderton on 01590 637088 or befrienders@steveanderton.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Note: Your comment will be approved by the administrator before publication. This could take 24 to 48 hours. Thank you.