Clubs, Classes & Sports

What's On

Friday 8 June 2012

Keely Jumps!

Keely Alexander, the Events Co-Ordinator at Shorefield Country Park completed a charity skydive on Saturday 26th May.

After arriving at Netheravon Airfield at 8am she completed her training, and then had to wait until 5.30pm to complete the actual jump due to the wind levels being too high.

Keely said; “I can say it was well worth the wait though as I was falling out of the airplane at 150mph with my cheeks wobbling in the wind for such a worthy cause. I have raised £700.00 for the Oakhaven Hospice with a few late sponsors still coming in. It was such a fantastic experience and I would definitely do it again!”

- Rather her than me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Note: Your comment will be approved by the administrator before publication. This could take 24 to 48 hours. Thank you.