Clubs, Classes & Sports

What's On

Wednesday 13 January 2010

Deliver me a curry!


At times I feel it is only fair to give my wife a rest from cooking (& me a rest from eating it. I blame her mother!) Therefore, you can imagine my excitement when I discovered that our very own Milford on Sea Indian restaurant is now doing a home delivery service. Now, for some this will answer all of their wishes, & I am sure I will be taking full advantage on a regular basis. However, my excitement was curtailed a notch when I realised that the new delivery service has now removed my excuse to have a sneaky pint at the Smugglers when collecting from Zaika. Ah well, all that glitters isn’t always gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Note: Your comment will be approved by the administrator before publication. This could take 24 to 48 hours. Thank you.