Clubs, Classes & Sports

What's On

Thursday 8 November 2018

Stacey set to open new restaurant in the village

Local businesswoman, Stacey Crouch is embarking on her first solo project by opening a new Italian restaurant inspired by her late father, in the heart of Milford on Sea. 

The restaurant, whose name is yet to be revealed, will be serving Italian cuisine and small plates in a relaxed and friendly environment. 

Stacey Crouch
click image to enlarge
Stacey will bring to this business a wealth of experience in the restaurant and hospitality industry, including her recent position as General Manager at The Mill at Gordleton. 

Stacey said: “I have been looking to buy a business in Milford for some time now so this is the perfect opportunity for me to return to what I love doing the most – running my own restaurant – with a fantastic, experienced team to support me. 

“My Dad was one of my greatest supporters and would have been delighted to learn that I am taking on this new venture.” 

The new restaurant will open on Thursday 6th December and be located at 11 High Street, Milford on Sea.

Advanced bookings can be made by calling 01590 645300.

1 comment:

Please Note: Your comment will be approved by the administrator before publication. This could take 24 to 48 hours. Thank you.