Clubs, Classes & Sports

What's On

Friday 16 November 2018

Stacey reveals new restaurant name

Ray’s Italian Kitchen has been revealed as the new name for Milford on Sea’s latest restaurant, lovingly named after owner, Stacey’s father. 

The restaurant, set to open on Thursday 6th December will offer carefully selected dishes, big on flavour and taste, plus the option of a ‘Small Plate’ grazing menu for sharing. 

Stacey
click image to enlarge
Stacey said: “It’s been quite an emotional ride for me these last few weeks with buying the business and then to see my dad’s name incorporated into the restaurant’s logo, I couldn’t be happier. 

“My dad had such a big impact on my life and I know he would have been excited and proud of me for returning to what I love the most – running my own restaurant.” 

Ray’s Italian Kitchen will be open every Tuesday to Saturday with coffee & cake, lunch menu and evening service from Thursday 6th December 2018.

Advanced bookings are recommended and can be made by contacting: 01590 645300 or info@raysitaliankitchen.co.uk


Ray’s Italian Kitchen
11 High Street 
Milford on Sea 
SO41 0QF


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Note: Your comment will be approved by the administrator before publication. This could take 24 to 48 hours. Thank you.