Clubs, Classes & Sports

What's On

Saturday 19 January 2013

Love a Label

One of Milford on Sea's High Street shops is expanding.

Jane & Ian Watkins of JW Hair and Beauty Salon have recently launched 'JW Preloved Labels', which sells high quality used fashion clothing.

I expect this will prove a very popular addition to the village.

I am not sure they will do clothing for me, but I will pop in to see what they have in 50 inch jackets and Size 12 shoes.  My suspicion is that you will have better luck than me!

We hope it goes well for them, as having a vibrant High Street is great for us all. Why not pop in and take a look?

JW Preloved Labels
The Old Bank House, 5 High Street, Milford on Sea, SO41 0QF
01590 642057




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Note: Your comment will be approved by the administrator before publication. This could take 24 to 48 hours. Thank you.