Clubs, Classes & Sports

What's On

Thursday 19 April 2012

Play Park Underway

click image to enlarge
The resurfacing work has now started on the childrens’ play park next to the Needles Eye CafĂ© on Milford on Sea seafront.

(Editor’s note: I am never sure were apostrophes are supposed to go, and ‘childrens’ is a particularly confusing one. Please don’t explain it to me, I didn’t listen at school when I bothered to turn up, and it is too late to learn now!)

For anyone that doesn’t know, this work is taking place thanks to a extremely generous £20,000+ donation from a local anonymous donor.

I for one am really looking forward to seeing how it looks on completion, it should be a real benefit for many families in, and visiting, the village.

(Editor’s note: I’m not sure about how to properly use comma’s either, but I reckon it is always better to have too many than too few. Arggh, should that have been ‘to’ or ‘too’! ..... I find my second fluent language of French so much easier mon ami.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Note: Your comment will be approved by the administrator before publication. This could take 24 to 48 hours. Thank you.