Clubs, Classes & Sports

What's On

Saturday 14 January 2012

Chest Freezer Anyone?

The volunteer cooks at the Community Centre are in need of a chest freezer.  The valiant kitchen team provide the catering for many events in the Community Centre throughout the year, and it would really help them out if they had further storage for frozen food.

I did think I had this one sorted myself.  I was going to offer the services of a few people I know in the village, but then I realised they were after a 'chest freezer' and not an 'old geezer'.

Should you have a chest freezer you no longer require, or are feeling particularly generous and fancy sponsoring one, please contact Sue Whitlock on:
01590 643404 or susan@hwsolicitors.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Note: Your comment will be approved by the administrator before publication. This could take 24 to 48 hours. Thank you.