Clubs, Classes & Sports

What's On

Friday 7 October 2011

No 20% Off for me at Zaika


I normally avoid putting special offers, or upcoming events, in this news section, as I would be inundated with typing, which in turn would restrict the time I need to irritate my wife. However, on this occasion I have made an exception, as 20% off the food bill for all tables of 4 or more at Zaika Indian Restaurant in Milford on Sea throughout the whole of October, sounds a great deal for you local people.

Now, I do like Kalam, and I know his chef and kitchen team produce great Indian food.  However, I think his sense of humour is a bit weird. Why is he choosing to run this offer whilst I have emigrated to La France?!

If you would like to see the other current dining offers currently available in the village, please click here.

For the latest village events please just go to:
http://www.milfordonseacalendar.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Note: Your comment will be approved by the administrator before publication. This could take 24 to 48 hours. Thank you.