Clubs, Classes & Sports

What's On

Friday 16 September 2011

Lionel’s up in the air

We have heard that Lionel Illgner is jumping out of a plane.  Rather him than me!  Lionel & his wife Nici, are busy people in the village, running three Milford on Sea businesses, ‘Hardware@Milford’ (the shop that has everything for home DIY jobs!) and ‘Jaws & Paws & Claws’ (the pet shop) in the village, they also own the bed & breakfast at Carrington Farmhouse Cottage. 

My wife tried to organise a ‘Skydive’ for me once, but when she realised I would be given a parachute she lost interest. 

Anyway, Lionel’s Charity Tandem Skydive is on the 25th September, and in aid of Leukaemia Busters.  I f you fancy chipping in a pound or two I know he would be very grateful.  If you want to donate, you can do so here:
www.justgiving.com/Lionel-Illgner

www.skydivesouthcoast.co.uk

Tel: 01590 641684

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Note: Your comment will be approved by the administrator before publication. This could take 24 to 48 hours. Thank you.